Track temperature control
Through Smart Railway it is possible to continuously and punctually monitor the the single track temperature and monitor rail exchanges.
It also allows meteorological parameters control and alarms sending in case of exceeding the critical temperature levels.
The alarm levels can be modified through remote management.
Smart Railway also allows you to manage and control the heating system. The system is composed by:
- thermo-regulating cables (heaters) which are anchored to the track and are activated when the outside temperature drops below a certain level, heating up to prevent the tracks exchanges from freezing;
- weather station connected to concentrator for measuring external temperature / weather conditions;
- local scada that manages the system.
The system has the aim of:
- Check the site's environmental parameters for the activation of heat-regulating cables independently or send a report to SCADA for activation;
- Check the track temperature where the heaters are installed for concentrator feedback on heater activation request;
- Check the track temperature to check the heaters functioning;
- Check the each heating cable consumption for functional check.