PAROS 4G is equipped with:
- a "functioning" green LED
- a red "Status" LED:
- a stylus antenna to be connected to the connector (if the signal is too weak, it can be replaced with a magnetic base antenna with a 2.5 m cable)
- a "slide" housing for the SIM card accessible by opening the PAROS 4G container
The modem responds to AT commands, among which are the commands for the verification of signal quality (AT + CSQ). With this command, the modem responds with the value corresponding to the amplitude of the received signal and to a value corresponding to the BER (Bit Error rate).
PAROS 4G works correctly when the amplitude of the received signal is higher than 10 (greater than -93dBm). Lower values do not guarantee the quality of the connection.
- PAROS 4G must be equipped with a SIM card (not included)
- The PIN code must be disabled by the SIM card before inserting it into the PAROS 4G disabilitato dalla SIM Card prima di inserirla nel PAROS 4G
- Check that the SIM card is enabled for both incoming and outgoing data traffic
- Switch off the power supply to the PAROS 4G before inserting or removing the SIM card
- Do not power the modem without an antenna correctly inserted
- Power supply: 5Vdc +/- 10%
- Current: 100 mA / 930 mA
- Operating temperature: – 20°C + 70°C, @ 90 % max U.R.
- Electrical insulation: Classe III
- Transmission technologies: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+/WCDMA
- Andros connection: via cable for modular RJ45 plug (supplied)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions: 145 x 90 x 70 mm (1 DIN modules)
- Weight: 15 g
Fill in the following form to request information about the product: