In order to execute the power reduction on the lamp, it is although mandatory that it is provided by and electronic dimmable ballast, with dimming interface DALI.
- standard DALI: it is done by the electronic ballast, according to the power level communicated by the SYRA RE-Z
Command & Control functions
- on/off lamp or dimming command with DALI
- Syra internal temperature through DALI port.
The SYRA RE-Z device can also be used in installations where there is no remote control unit at the cabinet level. In this case, the SYRA RE-Z is configured as "timed stand-alone", ie the device is able to execute up to 3 power reduction (or increase) commands.
The 3 automatic reduction timers can be configured by setting a pre-set delay from the moment of ignition, or from the "mid-night point".
- Power Supply: 18 – 30 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0,5W @ 24Vdc
- Lamp power: 20-250W
- Operating temperature: – 25°C + 65°C
- Box: Polycarbonate – color: Smoke grey
- Electrical insulation: Class III
- Protection degree: IP66 / IK09
- Dimensions: Φ84 x 30 mm
- Weight: 100 g
Fill in the following form to request information about the product: